With the history of 24 years, the Foreign Trade Academy at MNCCI, takes enrollments for the following classes:
Course types, duration:
Foreign Trade Manager-1 year:
- Saturday class
- Thursday class
- Correspondence class
Course’s program has been formulated according to international overall standard. During the course the trainees are taught with 400 hours of theory and practice lessons on the following topics:
- World Trade Organization
- Sales and purchase agreement
- Trading through sales representatives and agents
- Leasing and Factoring
- International freight
- International trade settlement
- Foreign investment
- International commercial arbitration court
- International Trade and Customs
- Business English
- Business English is taught by foreign teacher
- Lessons with the combination of theory and practice are taught by professional teachers.
- The classes are available during working and non-working hours.
- The graduates are awarded with English, Mongolian diploma and rhombus.
- During courses the students are provided with books, manuals and other information.
- Best students of the Academy are intermediated to available jobs.
- Copy of identity card
- Copy of diploma and certificate
- 1 photo of 3*4 size
Address: MNCCI building, Room No 503
Tel: (976) 11-324258
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org